- Ariana Grande’s ‘Positions’ Posts Big Vinyl Sales, Jumps 79-2 on Billboard’s Top Album Sales Chartby Keith Caulfield on April 20, 2021 at 4:47 am
Taylor Swift’s "Fearless (Taylor’s Version)" debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Album Sales chart with the year’s biggest sales week, while Ariana Grande's "Positions" is a potent seller on vinyl.
- Kelly Clarkson Is ‘Stressed’ Making a Tough Call on ‘The Voice’ Knockout: Watchby Billboard Staff on April 20, 2021 at 4:39 am
The Knockouts are in full swing on NBC's "The Voice," and the quality of contestants on show are creating headaches for the coaches.
- Influence Media Buys Ali Tamposi Catalog, Including Stake In Songs By Camila Cabello, BTS and Moreby Ed Christman on April 20, 2021 at 3:54 am
The deal includes Tamposi’s stake in Camila Cabello’s “Havana,” Shawn Mendes' “Senorita,” Cardi B’s “Thru Your Phone,” BTS “Airplane Pt 2,” and Beyonce’s “Save The Hero.”
- Congress Members Call on Biden to Investigate Live Nationby Taylor Mims on April 20, 2021 at 1:31 am
Five members of congress sent a letter to members of the Biden administration asking them to investigate “potentially unfair, deceptive, and anticompetitive practices” by the live industry giant. …
- Miranda Lambert & Elle King Lead Top-Selling Songs Performed on 2021 ACM Awardsby Keith Caulfield on April 20, 2021 at 1:01 am
The 2021 Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards helped push a 317% sales gain for the songs performed on the show, according to initial reports to MRC Data.